Sunday 3rd December sees Gatley welcome Christmas to the village with a Christmas Fair and market, including the official switching on of the Gatley Christmas Lights.
Starting at 1.30pm on Gatley Green (near the Prince of Wales pub and St’ James’ Church), the Christmas Fair and Market offers a wide selection of stalls from which you can purchase gifts, home furnishings, bespoke fabrics and a whole lot more.
There’ll be plenty of live music, hot and cold food, wine and Gatley Village Partnership is delighted to announce that Manchester Gin will also be in attendance with their own stall!
There are also plenty of events throughout the day, including:
- Senior Citizen Festive Dinner at Piccolo from 12.30pm (£12.90 / person) – contact Piccolo for booking
- Family Festive Meal from 4.30pm (£24.90 for a family of four) – contact Piccolo for booking
- Children’s Craft in St. James’ Church Hall
- Crib Fest in St. James’ Church
- Visit Santa in his Grotto at Bethany Community Church (3.30pm-4.15pm & 4.45pm-5.30pm)
- Carol Service at Bethany Community Church at 5.30pm
Last but by no means least, Father Christmas will be turning on the Gatley Christmas lights on the Green at 4.30pm sharp.
It promises to be an absolutely fantastic day and a great way to kick off the festive period in our little village. We hope to see you all there!