Sunday 1st December sees Gatley welcome Christmas to the village with a Christmas Fair and market, including the official switching on of the Gatley Christmas Lights by a very special guest – watch this space to find out who it will be this year.
Starting at 1.00pm on Gatley Green (near the Prince of Wales pub and St’ James’ Church), the Christmas Fair and Market offers a wide selection of stalls selling gifts, foods and more.
- Stalls from Worker Bee Market
- Bethany Church – Ride along the Christmas Story with live donkeys at Bethany Community Church car park. £5 per child (includes gift). From 1pm-5pm.
- St James Church – Crib Fest in the church. Refreshments and Children’s crafts in the Church Hall – all afternoon to 4.
- Lights switch by our special guest at 4.30
- Father Christmas at the market all afternoon.
- BBQ all afternoon.
- Christmas music all afternoon.
It promises to be an absolutely fantastic day and a great way to kick off the festive period in our little village. We hope to see you all there.